The ski equipment mainly includes skis, poles, boots, various holders, ski wax, ski wear, helmet-shaped caps, colored mirrors, wind-proof mirrors, etc. Usually there are ski equipment for rent at the ski resort, and visitors may wish to rent it.
1. The price of skis is different. Generally, snowboards are divided into wood, glass fiber and metal. The wood is light and cheap, but it is easy to be deformed by moisture. Therefore, special grease should be applied before use. It is not easy to stick to snow and can prevent snow from intruding. Fiberglass skis are suitable for any kind of snow, but the price is higher. Aluminum alloy metal skis are light and easy to rotate on light and dry deep snow and ice, and the price is higher. At present, there are skis made of a mixture of these three materials, which are most popular with ski lovers.
2. Ski poles are used to maintain balance. Abbreviated as snow pole, its function is to help sliding and maintain the balance of the body. When choosing, it is based on the principle of light weight, not easy to break, good balance, and suitable for your height. Generally counted from the snow wheel, the longest is no more than a shoulder, and the shortest is no less than the next. It can be passed through the leather bracelet, and it is better to hold the stick when swinging.
3. The retainer avoids skiing injuries. All skis have a device to fix the ski boots on it. The fixator will loosen quickly when the skier falls. Therefore, it is one of the important protective devices to avoid skiing injuries.
4. Ski wear is practical. It should be based on the principles of warmth, wind and snow, comfortable fit, not obstructing movement, and minimizing wind resistance. Although professional ski wear is of high quality, it is expensive, so you generally only need to buy practical ordinary clothes.
5. Ski boots keep warm and fit. Beginners and amateurs can choose ski boots that are warm, fit and waterproof. It is best to choose short boots with a lower shaft, so as not to affect the flexion of the ankle.
Ski poles are used to support forward, control balance, guide changes, and support the body when we ski. Except for ski jumping, aerial skiing, and snowboarding, ski poles are used in other projects, which is an indispensable tool for skiers to control their center of gravity.
When choosing, we should be based on the principle of light weight, not easy to break, good balance, and suitable for our height. Generally counted from the snow wheel, the longest is no more than a shoulder, and the shortest is no less than the next. It is better to pass through the leather bracelet and hold the stick and wave your hand. Generally divided into alpine poles, cross-country poles and free skiing ballet poles.
The ski poles must be worn. It can be worn on the wrist to prevent it from falling off. The snow wheel can prevent the ski poles from being inserted too deep in the snow, and give the skier a stable fulcrum at the moment of high-speed sliding.